Four Winds Senior Care Consultants is family-owned and operated with over 50 years of experience operating, designing and managing assisted living communities in RI, CT and MA.
Joann S. Cardullo, RN, ALA, CDP, CEO
Joann has multiple years of experience in the health care management industry.
Throughout her career, she has served in many positions in various levels of healthcare.
- Certified Dementia Practitioner
- Successful opening of 19 new assisted living communities in 3 states
- RIALA Chairperson for 3 years
- Recipient of the YWCA Woman of the Year in Healthcare
- Member of the Lt. Governor's Fall Prevention Task Force of RI
- Instructor for RIALA Administrator's Program
- Instructor for the CNA Program at RI Red Cross, CCRI, and Long Term Care facilities
- Nightingale Award from CT VNA
- Regional Director for both private and corporate-owned assisted livings
- Assisted in the decor and design of Alzheimer communities throughout Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut
- Successful opening and operating of the first assisted living in RI exclusive for Alzheimer residents
- Multiple deficiency-free state surveys
- Developed and implemented effective policies and procedures to ensure the delivery of quality of care
- Developed and initiated Mentor, Risk Management and Quality Improvement programs
Paul T. Cardullo, MS, CDP, VP
Paul is a people person who due to his compassion relates well with seniors and their families and has been in the healthcare industry since 1995. During this time, he has served in many positions in the assisted living community from Dining Room Manager to Executive Director. He chaired the Mass ALA Regional Leadership Council and successfully developed operational management teams. His natural ability to overcome obstacles has led to his success in turning around problem communities.
- Certified Dementia Care Practitioner
- Served in many positions in the assisted living community for dining room manager to executive director
- Lecturer in Disaster Preparedness/Recovery
- Masters in Health Care Management
- Has great success in turning around challenged communities.
- Successfully opened 3 assisted living communities
- Oversaw the rehabilitation of 3 assisted living communities
- Chaired Massachusetts Assisted Living Association Regional Leadership Council
- Developed marketing strategies for census challenged communities
- Successfully developed operational management teams
- Designed an assisted living community exclusively for residents afflicted with Alzheimer's disease.
Jen Cardullo Burns, ALA, Sr. VP
Jen has many years of experience in various areas of senior care. She worked as a CNA in Skilled Nursing Facilities, homecare, hospice, Assisted Living and is a licensed Assisted Living Administrator. Energetic, compassionate, driven for success, and empathetic with two daughters and two cats.
For over a decade, Jen has enjoyed working closely with seniors and their families as a Sales and Marketing Director and Community Representative in various Assisted Living Communities. She has close relationships in the Long Term Care Community and has a vast knowledge of the functions and specifications of the different types of senior care.
- RIALA (Rhode Island Assisted Living Association)
- Facilitator for the Assisted Living Administrator Training Program
- Annual Golf Tournament committee member
- Annual Conference committee member
- ABLTC (Alliance for Better Long Term Care) -The Foundation
- Annual Silent Auction committee member
- Committee member for various fundraising efforts
- NW Links Networking Group: co-chair
- Area Sales Manager for Century Park Associates
Dawn Cardullo, Administrative Assistant
Dawn joined our team in June, 2023 as Administrative Assistant. Dawn has a background in healthcare, having served the community in ambulatory care and assisted living for more than 9 years, as well project manager in various fields. She is a licensed paralegal and primarily handles all administrative duties, including but not limited to billing and contract management. She is a knowledgeable and diligent team member with a friendly voice to address any questions and resolve any issues.